Installation Provost Marshal Office
The Fort Campbell’s Office of the Provost Marshal provides 24-hour law enforcement, force protection, and community assistance to Commanders, Soldiers, Family members, Civilians and guests of Fort Campbell; maintains liaison with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies; supports installation contingency operations.
Community members can now submit anonymous crime tips to the MP Station via cell phone text messaging .
This new system was recently implemented by the Directorate of Emergency Services, PMO, USAG-FT Campbell.
To submit a text message tip through your personal cell phone:
(1) Type CRIMES (or the #s 274637) in the “to” line
(2) Type TIP329 in the subject and provide your tip information
(e.g. John Doe stole a TV from 123 Main St.).
(3) Hit “Send”.
To submit a tip via your computer:
(1) Go to www.militarycrimetips.com
(2) Select “Fort Campbell Army Installation-Kentucky”.
(3) Provide as much info you have and select submit tip