Quick Links
External Links
Resource Guide
Weather FAQs
New Arrivals
101st (External)

 Housing Information Links


Bldg 850, 16th Street and Georgia Avenue
(270) 798-3808   DSN 635-3808
FAX: (270) 798-9940    DSN 635-9940

Campbell Crossing LLC On- Post Housing:

Campbell Crossing is the premier community for Military Families on Fort Campbell. No security deposit and all utilities included make it a great option for Soldiers and Families who are looking for the convenience of living on post.  As a Campbell Crossing Resident you are able to enjoy amenities such as bark parks, splash parks, destination playgrounds, extensive trail networks, FREE monthly Resident events and so much more.  Currently, there is little to NO wait time for on-post housing. Submitting your application is simple, please visit our website www.campbellcrossingllc.com or call 931-431-9003 to start your application today.

At the Fort Campbell Housing Services Office (HSO) we want you to know we understand what a stressful time moving is for the Service Member and his/her family.  We want to make this process as easy as we can.  Please stop by the HSO and let our trained staff of professionals assist you and your family with your off-post housing needs.


All Service Members should report to the Housing Services Office Prior to Leasing or Purchasing Off-Post Housing.


Permissive TDY (PTDY)


Service Members on Permissive TDY for house hunting in conjunction with PCS leave must report to the HSO on the FIRST DAY of PTDY and receive a housing stamp and date on their DA 31 leave form.  If the leave form is not properly stamped and dated by housing, finance will charge you regular annual leave instead of PTDY.  This is undoubtedly the most contentious issue with in-processing Soldiers. 


Listed below are some of the Off Post services we provide:


·        Off-Post Housing Referral Rental Assistance

·        Maintain Computerized Rental Listings

·        Maintain Sales Listings by Owners

·        Inspect Rentals for Adequacy

·        Mediate Tenant/Landlord Complaints

·        Manage the Rental Partnership Program (aka Set Aside)

·        Transportation for Home Finding Assistance

·        Assignment and Termination Inspections upon Request

·        Specialized Assistance to Service Members with Rental Challenges

General Off-Post Housing Questions

General UPH Questions

Return to Fort Campbell Homepage