FORT CAMPBELL HOUSING SERVICES OFFICE
Bldg 850, 16th Street and Georgia Avenue
(270) 798-3808 DSN 635-3808
FAX: (270) 798-9940 DSN 635-9940
At the Fort Campbell Housing Services Office (HSO) we want you to know we understand what a stressful time moving is for the Service Member and his/her family. We want to make this process as easy as we can. Please stop by the HSO and let our trained staff of professionals assist you and your family with your off-post housing needs.
All Service Members should report to the Housing Services Office Prior to Leasing or Purchasing Off-Post Housing.
Permissive TDY (PTDY)
Service Members on Permissive TDY for house hunting in conjunction with PCS leave must report to the HSO on the FIRST DAY of PTDY and receive a housing stamp and date on their DA 31 leave form. If the leave form is not properly stamped and dated by housing, finance will charge you regular annual leave instead of PTDY. This is undoubtedly the most contentious issue with in-processing Soldiers.
Listed below are some of the Off Post services we provide:
· Off-Post Housing Referral Rental Assistance
· Maintain Computerized Rental Listings
· Maintain Sales Listings by Owners
· Inspect Rentals for Adequacy
· Mediate Tenant/Landlord Complaints
· Manage the Rental Partnership Program (aka Set Aside)
· Transportation for Home Finding Assistance
· Assignment and Termination Inspections upon Request
· Specialized Assistance to Service Members with Rental Challenges