- Call or come to the office to make an appointment. When you come for your appointment, please bring any documentation you may have pertaining to your case.
- Emergencies will be seen at the discretion of the Chief of Client Services.
Powers of Attorney and Notarizations
Legal Services. General advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Personal Civil Disputes and Real Property Issues
- Contracts and Leases
- Auto Warranties and Lemon Law
- Garnishment Orders
- Involuntary Allotments
- Dependent Support
- Separation and Divorce
- Child Custody
Special Victim's Counsel
- FLIPL rebuttals and requests for reconsideration
- GOMOR rebuttals
- OER/NCOER rebuttals
- Surviving spouse issues
- How it can help your soldier.
Limitations on Services. We do not provide assistance in the following areas:
- Military Justice matters.
- Private business activities.
- Claims against the Government.
- Employment matters
- Information Papers
- Tennessee Divorce
- Family Support
- Paternity Actions
- Military Dependents
- Child Support
- Small Claims court
- Co-Signing a Loan
- Involuntary Allotment
- Kentucky Divorce
- Debt Collection
- Suspension of Driving Privileges
- Spouse Protection Act
Information paper updates in progress. More coming soon!
For more information on legal services, please visit the Army Legal Assistance website at the below link: