Moving to Fort Campbell, Kentucky?

The automated Installation Welcome Booklet has the answers you're looking for, from check-in procedures, transportation, medical, schools, child care and housing to Relocation Assistance, this booklet has it all! Complete with current web links and phone numbers, that is downloadable and customizable to meet each individuals needs.

Email ftcampbellacsrelocation@gmail.com for your relocation questions.

Reporting Instructions

All Soldiers reporting to Fort Campbell must sign in at the 1LT Robert Kalsu Replacement Company (20th Replacement) located at Building 6916, Desert Storm Ave and 34th Street. (Google Map).

-Soldiers must bring a copy of their DA Form 31, PCS Orders, Personnel File (201), medical records and dental records when they check-in.

-Check is done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

-All Soldiers reporting between 0530-1700 must be in Army Combat Uniform.

-Replacement company cadre will coordinate in-processing, and billeting will be provided for single Soldiers below the rank of sergeant.

-Soldiers accompanied by their Families and Soldiers above the rank of sergeant are authorized billeting in the Turner Guest House on a space-available basis (Link).

-All Soldiers must report by the thru date on their leave forms.

-If you are authorized permissive TDY, you must report to the housing office on the day your permissive TDY begins with your DA Form 31, to be signed onto permissive TDY.

-The Replacement Company can be reached at (270) 798-2813.


(Click to download)

Welcome to Fort Campbell home of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)!


Useful Links​
Housing.jpg hopkinsville.jpg offlimits.png
clarksville.jpg hopkinsville.jpg


Follow Fort Campbell on Twitter! FLICKR_FTCKY.png