Quick Links
External Links
Resource Guide
Weather FAQs
New Arrivals
101st (External)


Many Links Below are External Links

External Links Disclaimer - The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.

 Contact Information

I need a Fort Campbell phone number, who should I contact?
Directory Assistance/Fort Campbell Operators:  (270)-798-2151 or go to the phone book here: (Link)
Please note:  We cannot release phone numbers of individuals who live or work on Fort Campbell – we can only release telephone numbers for agencies, units and organizations.

I need to find a Soldier.  What should I do?
See our other links below on “Find a Soldier.”


Help for Soldiers

 I need help for a troubled Soldier, who should I contact?
Immediate help is available at any time by calling (270) 798-CARE (2273). You may also call Military OneSource at 1-800-342-9647, or visit www.militaryonesource.com for available resources.

If you believe a Soldier is at immediate risk of harming himself or others, please call 911 if you are in the same vicinity of the Soldier.

If a Soldier calls or texts you expressing suicidal ideations, please call the Military Police desk at Fort Campbell at 270-798-2677.

You may also visit http://www.campbell.army.mil/services/crisis/Pages/default.aspx for a comprehensive list of services available for Soldiers and Families.

I’m on orders to Fort Campbell.  How do I get there?
The closest airport to Fort Campbell is Nashville, which is about 45 minutes away.  There is no military shuttle.

If you are driving, Fort Campbell is located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee, at Exit 86 on I-24.

All incoming personnel will initially report to the Kalsu Replacement Company located at 6916 Desert Storm Ave to sign in. Kalsu Replacement Company is open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and can be reached at 270-798-2813/2817.

I am AWOL and want to turn myself in.  What do I do?
Soldiers who are AWOL should call 270-798-6572, or 270-798-7111 to discuss options for returning to Fort Campbell.


Help for Families

How can I get more information on Fort Campbell events and activities?

There are several ways to stay informed about Fort Campbell events and activities.

You can visit the Fort Campbell Courier online at www.fortcampbellcourier.com

Fort Campbell Kentucky, The Fort Campbell Courier and the 101st Airborne Division also have Facebook pages.

How may I get help in obtaining court-ordered child support or alimony from someone working for, or in the military?
Alimony and child support are civil matters, and require a court order for assistance.

If you have a court order for support, visit the Defense Finance and Accounting Services web page pertaining to garnishment of wages for child support, or alimony. http://www.dfas.mil/garnishment.html.

My son/daughter/spouse is a Soldier on Fort Campbell and there was a death in the family. What do I need to do?
When a military family experiences a crisis, the American Red Cross is there to help.  Twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year, the Red Cross relays urgent messages containing accurate, factual, complete and verified descriptions of the emergency to service members stationed anywhere in the world, including on ships at sea and at embassies and remote locations.

Red Cross emergency communications services keep military personnel in touch with their families following the death or serious illness of an immediate family member, the birth of a service member's child or grandchild or when a family faces other emergencies.

Even if the service member receives an e-mail or phone call from home, Red Cross-verified information assists commanding officers with making a decision regarding emergency leave.  Without this verification, the service member may not be able to come home during a family crisis.

If you are experiencing a family emergency, contact your local Red Cross chapter, which is listed in local telephone directory.

When calling the Red Cross, please provide as much of the following information about the service member as is known:

·         Full name
·         Rank/rating
·         Branch of service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard)
·         Social Security Account number or date of birth
·         Military address
·         Information about the deployed unit and home base unit (for deployed service members only)

My son/daughter/spouse is a Soldier on Fort Campbell and has not contacted me.  How can I contact him/her?
The Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits the release of personally identifying information, even to family members.  Basically, that means no one on Fort Campbell can provide a phone number, mailing address or email address for a Soldier or Family member.  The Army recognizes and respects a Soldier’s right to privacy.

If you have concerns about your Soldier’s well-being, you may contact your local Red Cross chapter and ask for a “welfare check.”  This may result in the Soldier’s commander being contacted by the Red Cross to ascertain the Soldier’s well-being.


Find a Soldier

 I need to verify if someone is a member of the military.  What Department should I contact? (Credit verification, etc.)
Please contact the officials at Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) for assistance with military verification of Active Duty members.  Their telephone number is 703-696-6762 and their fax number is 703-696-4156. 

I need to find/contact a Soldier on Fort Campbell.  What should I do?
There is no comprehensive source for e-mail addresses or phone numbers of Soldiers.  Additionally, military regulations and the Privacy Act of 1974 prohibit the military from providing home addresses or telephone numbers of service personnel.  These regulations have been established to protect individual service men and women from commercial exploitation and to respect their right of privacy.

If you are a family member and are experiencing an emergency, you should contact the American Red Cross in your area.  They may be able to assist in contacting your Soldier.

If you are a creditor, you should contact the local law enforcement agency. 

If you wish to file a civil suit against a Soldier, you should contact an attorney.

If you are another Solider, log into your AKO page www.us.army.mil and use the “People” option to search for contact information.

How do I locate a member of the military or find the address of a present or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces?|
Requests for military addresses should be sent to the respective service of the individual whose address is being sought.  There is no comprehensive source for e-mail addresses.  Even if there were, military regulations and the Privacy Act of 1974 do not permit the military departments to provide home addresses or telephone numbers of service personnel.  Moreover, regulations do not permit random dissemination of listings of names and addresses of service personnel.  These regulations have been established to protect individual service men and women from commercial exploitation and to respect their right of privacy.  Because of the large volume of requests that each service locator receives, please allow four weeks processing time for written requests.

The following information is needed for all requests for all locator services:
·         Give as much identifying information as possible about the person you wish to locate such as full name, rank, last duty assignment/last known military address, service number, and Social Security number.
·         The locator service is free to immediate family members and government officials. Other family members, civilian friends, businesses and others must pay $3.50. The check or money order must be made out to the U.S. Treasury. It is not refundable.

The Army will help you locate individuals on active duty only.  Mail your request to:

U.S. Army Enlisted Records & Evaluation Center
ATTN: Locator
8899 East 56th Street
Fort Benjamin Harrison, IN 46249-5301


Find/Fix Documents

I lost my Air Assault School training certificate.  How can I get a copy of my Air Assault Badge Orders?
Information on replacing lost orders or certificates can be found on the Sabalauski Air Assault School webpage - http://www.campbell.army.mil/units/TSAAS/AAC/default.aspx

I am retired, and lost my ID card.  What do I need to do?

Two forms of valid state/federal ID are required.  Visit the ID card section at 2702 Michigan Ave. (Old Commissary).  Hours of Operation:  7:30 am - 3:30 pm Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday, 9:00-3:30 Thursday, open during lunch hours.  The Chief of the ID card section can be reached at 270-412-6718 or 270-798-2424 should you require more information.

I am a family member of a retiree, and my ID card has expired.  What do I need to do?

Two forms of valid state/federal ID are required, along with your sponsor or original Power of Attorney.  Visit the ID card section at 2577A Screaming Eagle Blvd.  Hours of Operation:  7:30 am - 3:30 pm Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday, 9:00-3:30 Thursday, open during lunch hours.  The Chief of the ID card section can be reached at 270-412-6718 or 270-798-2424 should you require more information.

I am a family member and lost my ID.  What do I need to do?

Two forms of valid state/federal ID are required, along with your sponsor or original Power of Attorney.  If your sponsor is an E6 or below, they must have their Company Commander sign a lost ID card memorandum. The Chief of the ID card section can be reached at 270-412-6718 or 270-798-2424 should you require more information.

I am a family member and my husband is deployed.  My ID card expired.  What do I need to do?

Two forms of valid state/federal ID are required, along with your sponsor, original Power of Attorney or deployment orders. The Chief of the ID card section can be reached at 270-412-6718 or 270-798-2424 should you require more information.

Can I make an appointment to renew/replace my ID card?

Retirees, Family Members, Reservists, Contractors, Government Employees and select Active Duty Service Members can make appointments for quicker service. Appointments can be made at: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil. Walk in hours are 7:30am - 3:30 pm Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday, 9:00-3:30 Thursday, open during lunch hours. The Chief of the ID card section can be reached at 270-412-6718 or 270-798-2424 should you require more information.

How do I correct errors in my records?
In order to get your military service records upgraded/changes, you must contact your respective service Board for Correction of Military Records or fill out and mail a DD Form 149, Application for Correction of Military Record under the Provisions of Title 10, U.S. Code, Section 1552.  

Contact information for each board is listed below and is on the DD Form 149:

U.S. Army Review Boards Agency (ARBA)
ATTN: Client Information and Quality Assurance
Arlington, VA 22202-4508
(703) 607-1600

My child was born on Fort Campbell.  How can I get a copy of his/her birth certificate?
Children born on Fort Campbell after Nov 22, 1982, were issued a Tennessee birth certificate. Copies of Tennessee birth, death, and marriage and divorce records are available through the Tennessee Office of Vital Records, at a cost. You may call 866-233-0740 to order those documents with a credit card, or visit http://www.vitalchek.com/tennessee-express-vital-records.aspx to order the documents online.

Children born on Fort Campbell before Nov. 22, 1982 were issued Kentucky birth certificates. Those can be ordered by calling 888-782-8759, or visit http://chfs.ky.gov/dph/vital/birthcert.htm to order the documents online.

How can I obtain my/my child's birth certificate if born overseas at a military installation?
The U.S. State Department handles theses issues. For information on how to apply for a certified copy of a consular report of birth abroad, please visit http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_825.html

How can I locate medical records for military-retired and/or military family members?
The National Personnel Records Center, Civilian Personnel Facility stores dependent medical folders (DMFs) for dependents treated at Army, Air Force, or Coast Guard facilities from 1954 to the present. Records prior to 1954 were destroyed in accordance with legal authorities in effect at the time.(DMFs for dependents treated at Navy facilities are stored at the National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Facility.) DMFs are transferred to the center between one and five years after last treatment. For additional information please visit the following web page:  http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/public/

How can I obtain a copy of my DD-214?
When an individual is separated from military service his/her Field Personnel File (containing all military and health records) is forwarded for storage to the National Personnel Records Center. The Records Center is under the jurisdiction of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) of the United States Government. Their web site is http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/get-service-records.html

I've been out of the service for several years.  Whom do I contact about medals that I earned but never received or lost?
The National Personnel Records Center's web site provides information on requests for the issuance or replacement of military service medals, decorations, and awards.  That site is National Archives Military Awards and Decorations. http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/public/awards-and-decorations.html

I want to purchase 101st items (flags, coins, hats, etc.), how can I do that? 
Fort Campbell does not have an “online store.”  Visitors to Fort Campbell can purchase items at the Pratt Museum. You may also find 101st items on a number of commercial online sites.


Support the Troops

How can I send a care package to a service member?
We no longer accept mail addressed to "Any Service Member".  Delivery of materials to unidentified service members is prohibited due to security concerns.

To locate an organization to assist you with sending a care package visit OurMilitary.Mil (here).

You can also express your support for the troops via e-mail by using this link.

For more information about mailings to troops overseas, click here.  The Military Postal Service Agency an extension of the United States Postal Service, provides Department of Defense personnel, their family members, and other authorized users mail services around the world.



Visit Fort Campbell

 I want to visit Fort Campbell.  What do I need to do?
Fort Campbell is a restricted access post. Guards at the gates conduct a 100% identification card check of all vehicle operators/passengers and pedestrians entering the installation.  All occupants above the age of 16 must present photo identification to be granted access. Individuals unable to provide a photo identification card are not permitted.

If you are driving onto Fort Campbell, you may enter through Gate 4 or Gate 7.  You must have a valid license, current registration and proof of insurance to drive onto the installation.

Motorcyclists entering the installation must have a valid license with an “M” designation, current registration, proof of insurance, and must wear appropriate protective gear including a helmet, goggles or glasses, boots, gloves and reflective gear.

My group wants to tour Fort Campbell.  What do I need to do?
Fort Campbell does offer tours to community groups when scheduling permits.  Requests should be made as far in advance as possible (preferably 6 weeks before the tour).  Please call

270-798-9971 or 270-798-3500 to request more information, or fill out the forms available here:  http://www.campbell.army.mil/pao/Pages/home.aspx

I want to request the 101st Band/Parachute Demonstration Team/Guest Speaker for my non-profit event. What do I need to do?
Depending on the time of year and the deployment schedule, Fort Campbell is pleased to support community events.  We cannot support fund-raisers of any sort, or political venues.  If you have a question about your event, feel free to call 270-798-9971.  You may also click here http://www.campbell.army.mil/pao/Pages/home.aspx

I want to attend Welcome Home Ceremonies
The public is invited to every Welcome Home Ceremony held at Fort Campbell. Please visit http://www.campbell.army.mil/campbell/directorates/DPTMS/Pages/flights.aspx for details, restrictions, and other information.



I am a veteran.  How do I get VA benefits?  What are my entitlements?
For questions on VA benefits and entitlements, please visit www.VA.gov.

My relative died.  What sort of assistance can I receive from Fort Campbell?
Veterans who are no longer on active duty and who did not retire from the service are entitled to have a service representative at the interment site to fold and present an American flag to be presented to the next of kin, and to a bugler to play “Taps.”  The service representative will be assigned from the closest Army facility, and may not be a 101st Airborne Division Soldier.

Army retirees and Soldiers who die on active duty are entitled to full military honors with a firing team, pall bearers, a bugler and a military chaplain if requested.

You may call 270-798-2000 for more information.

You may also visit the VA site at http://www.cem.va.gov/faq.asp for information on Veteran’s Cemeteries.


Surviving Spouses/Parents

I am a spouse/parent of a Soldier killed in Afghanistan/Iraq.  Who can I contact for information?
Fort Campbell has a Survivor Outreach Services coordinator who can be contacted at 270-412-6771


Local Community

How can I find an event/activity in the area?
You can find events and activities at Fort Campbell by visiting the MWR site at http://www.fortcampbellmwr.com/

You can also sign up to receive information about upcoming events and activities by signing up for the Campbell Connection at http://www.campbell.army.mil/quicklinks/Pages/CampbellConnection.aspx

What communities surround/support Fort Campbell?
Fort Campbell has neighbors in Kentucky and Tennessee. The three major communities closest to Fort Campbell include Clarksville, TN, and Hopkinsville, KY .


Other Helpful Links

 Army FAQ:  http://armycomrel.custhelp.com

 Defense Finance and Accounting Service:

 Civilian Pay FAQs:  http://www.dfas.mil/civilianpay/frequentlyaskquestions.html

 Military Pay FAQs:  https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/askMilPay.jsp

 Military One Source:  www.militaryonesource.com